Experience seamless payments like never before! Recharge Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, or any other Prepaid number, DTH, Data cards, or pay Postpaid, Electricity, Gas and Landline bills instantly with Idea Money Wallet and avail exciting offers.
Register in 3 simple steps
Download app➔ Enter basic account details ➔ Verify the OTP and set your MPIN using the default MPIN/start key received in SMS to activate your Wallet
Key Features –
• Make instant online mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments for all service providers - Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, BSNL etc.
• Make utility bill payments for Electricity, water, gas and landline connections
• Recharge DTH and Data card or pay broadband bills
• Link your Aadhaar number and get extended transaction limit of up to INR 1 lakh
• Send money to or Request money from any Idea Money wallet/Bank account instantly
• Pay to Merchant with just a mobile number
• Keep online record of all your payments with transaction history and track balance
• Presence across around 100,000+ retail stores across India - Walk in anytime to our stores and do all transactions with your wallet from these retail points
Prepaid Recharge and Postpaid Bill Payments
Recharge or Pay bills for Idea prepaid, Idea postpaid, Airtel prepaid, Airtel postpaid, Vodafone prepaid, Reliance Jio prepaid, BSNL prepaid, BSNL postpaid, Aircel prepaid, Aircel postpaid, Reliance GSM prepaid, Reliance GSM postpaid, Reliance CDMA prepaid, Reliance CDMA postpaid, MTS prepaid, MTS postpaid, MTNL prepaid, MTNL postpaid, Tata Indicom (CDMA) prepaid, Tata Indicom (CDMA) postpaid, Tata Docomo (GSM) prepaid, Tata Docomo postpaid, Videocon prepaid, and Uninor prepaid recharge
Recharge your DTH for Tata Sky, Dish TV, Big TV, Videocon D2H, Sundirect DTH
Data card Recharge and Broadband Payment
Recharge your Datacard or pay Broadband bills for Reliance CDMA, MTS Broadband, Tata Photon, Tikona, In2Cable, YOU Telecom
Electricity Bill Payment
Pay electricity bills for BEST Mumbai, Reliance Energy, Tata Power, MSEDCL, MSEB, NESCO, BSES Rajdhani, BSES Yamuna, BESCOM, APSPDCL, APEPDCL, APCPDCL, MGVCL, PGVCL, MPPKVCL, HESCOM, JVVNL, AVVNL, Jamshedpur Utilities and Services, CESCL, Durgapur Power, DGVCL, UGVCL, Torrent Power, CSEB, DNH Power etc.
Note – Load Money Service is not available for State Bank of India (SBI) netbanking. Please use alternate mode / bank account.
• Multiple Online Payment Options: Recharge, pay bills and transfer funds seamlessly from our mobile app, web portal or payment gateway at merchant websites
• Easy Upgrade of Wallet Limit: Transact up to 1 lakh by simply upgrading your wallet with Aadhaar Number verification
• Carrier Agnostic: Experience our app on any mobile network operators– Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Jio etc.
• Safe & Secure online transactions: Transact safely using MPIN authentication for your payments
• Fast and easy payments on shopping, booking tickets with partner merchants.
• Exciting offers, huge savings and exclusive cashbacks on recharges and payments
• Enjoy cashless payments and avail mega cashback at your favorite offline & online stores.
Idea Money Wallet is an RBI authorized mobile payment wallet service. To use the Idea Money Wallet, download the app on mobile phone, register and load money into your wallet using Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
Have any suggestions or queries? You can reach out to us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may contact us on 1800-2092-265 and we’ll be glad to help you
Idea Money Payments - Recharge, Send Money, Wallet is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-11-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Idea Money Payments - Recharge, Send Money, Wallet (version 3.0.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 140 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.